Ministry Spotlight: The Oasis Church

Pastor Kyle and wife Linda


The Oasis Church is located in Billings, Montana. Pastor John Kyle and his wife Linda are two dedicated Spirit filled Christians who work tirelessly to bring the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ and deliverance from demons to humanity.

I first learned about Pastor Kyle about 3 years ago when listening to him on Omegaman Radio on Blog Talk Radio. His down to earth humility, holistic Biblical message, and knowledge of spiritual warfare was exactly what my wife and I needed to grow in the Lord. The deliverance of demons is one aspect of the ministry of Jesus Christ that most modern day ministries leave out, and the believers who suffer from demonic problems are the worse for it.

Pastor Kyle and Linda are very knowledgeable about the world around us politically and historically as well. The fact that there's a large satanic conspiracy being conducted to create a satanic new world order isn't lost on them. This isn't the main message of their ministry though, as they know (like the Bible states) that our battle isn't against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of darkness (Ephesians 6:12).

Pastor Kyle and Linda have a church in Billings Montana called the Oasis Church, a website called theOasisplace.org, and every Friday night Pastor Kyle has a Blog Talk Radio show called Deliverance Today for 2 hours. Pastor Kyle and Linda both have books they have written as well, which you can buy from their website. The links to their website, show, and books are below this post.

This ministry is very special to my wife and me, as we have reached out to Pastor and Linda many times to receive prayer and deliverance in times of need. We also had the privilege of meeting them at the White Stone Remnant Conference back in July of 2014. They are both good friends with Steve Quayle and the Hagmanns.

My wife and I live in an area where we haven't been able to find a church that can provide the basic fundamentals we desire from a ministry, so we find our fellowship through shows on-line, emails, over the phone, and with random people God puts in our lives. 

We consider Pastor Kyle our pastor and we also have included them in our tithe which we split between many of the wonderful remnant ministries we are fed from often. It's a true blessing to be able to support this ministry, which is sincerely serving the Lord Jesus Christ without compromise. As you likely know, telling the truth isn't the way people get wealthy these days.

Personally, I find Pastor Kyle's humility and down to earth style refreshing and he is someone I can relate to in ways it's hard for me to with other ministries. Maybe this will be the case with you as well, so I want to encourage you to listen to his shows and support his ministry. His wife Linda has helped my wife very much so, as John has helped me overcome sins and be free of demons. On his Friday night show he takes calls for deliverance and also does mass deliverance so everyone can get a measure of help that we surely all need.

The one time I received deliverance from Pastor Kyle over the phone, I ended up spitting up and even puking up some bile from the inner part of my stomach. I'm a skeptical person when it comes to hysteria and the gifts being abused, but I can't deny that his anointing was strong and that the measure of deliverance I received nearly two years ago broke me free from the sin I was in. The manifestation of me actually puking some was undeniable and the fruit was peace, freedom, and an strength to abstain from that sin.


I would only recommend a ministry in which I believed is based on the Bible and is sincerely helping people live in the freedom Jesus Christ died to give us. In a country and world that lifts up the wicked and gives glory to the profane, the true leaders and honorable people are forgotten and even punished by the main stream culture. It's one of the blessings of being shown the truth, to see what truly is valuable and meaningful in life, and thus my wife and I see great value in the Oasis Church ministry.






















Comments

Follow AWR on Substack